Take Adventure to New Heights with Drone Photography
Interested in taking your photography skills to new heights? How about a bird's eye view from the sky? Adventure photography can reach a whole new level with the help of drones!
Do you need a license to fly a drone?According to the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), you do not need to obtain a remote pilot's license under the following conditions as sited by the FAA:
- you are flying the drone purely as a hobby and for solely recreational reasons
- You follow the guidelines set forth by your local community
- You keep your drone within visual line-of-sight
- Yield to any and all manned aircraft
- Remain at least five miles away form airports and air traffic control towers
- Your drone must not weigh more than 55 pounds
Interested in learning more tips and techniques on freelance adventure photography? Edward Tomasso offers free photography workshops for the public, creating a space to learn and interact with others who are passionate in photography!